With Christmas just around the corner we thought we’d ask our Property Administrator Kerry MacDonald a few questions.
1. What’s your favourite holiday destination?
Anywhere with sand, water and sun. The Coromandel has to be my favourite place though.
2. Name three foods you can’t live without.
Salmon, avocado and bananas.
3. What are you looking forward to this summer?
Reading in the sun, enjoying down time to relax and catch up with those people who light up my life!!
4. What’s one way you are going to be kind to the planet these summer holidays?
Recycle everything possible – get my compost bin going again.
5. What would we find in your desert island survival kit?
Bubbles and sunscreen!!